Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Weekend

This weekend happened a lot of things. Friday night I invited many friends who live in Parklawn to eat dinner on Saturday. When I got up on Saturday morning, I went to buy some foods. Then I came back home, started to prepare the foods for dinner. Time past fast. It's 6'o clock. Everyone is coming. We had a nice dinner.

After dinner, someone suggested us to play bullshit. It's a really fun game. I think this game needs luck. If u are lucky, u may win. Anyway, is a nice weekend.

PS: It's Monday again.... Study hard!!!

3 comments:

Maitha said...

I think that you have to prepare well before you invite your friends.

Maybe you need some luck!!

I wish you a good luck!

Zitong said...

What is the bullshit?
I hope you can teach me~
P.S:Study Harder~

Rebecca K said...

What a great idea to have your friend over for supper! I am glad it went well and you had fun! (Another name for that game is "I Doubt It.")